INDIANAPOLIS — Indy Metro Police are looking for a man who may have information about a woman’s death.
On Aug. 14, police were called to East 52nd Street on a report of an unresponsive woman.
Officers arrived and found 22-year-old Kylie Williams outside of a vehicle. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
Williams died of fentanyl, cocaine, and ethanol intoxication and her death was an accident, according to Chief Deputy Coroner Alfie McGinty.
Detectives have identified a man they believe may have information about the events leading to Williams’ death.
Anyone with information should contact Det. Chuck Benner at the IMPD Homicide Office at 317-327-3475.
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance