INDIANAPOLIS — Crime Stoppers of Central Indiana is asking for help finding a man wanted for failure to register as a sex offender and operating a motor vehicle without a license.
Lionel May, 40, is a black man who stands at 6’4” and weighs 171 pounds.
He was originally convicted of sexual misconduct with a minor in Madison County in 2010. He now has outstanding warrants in Marion, Howard, and Hancock Counties.
Anyone with information on May’s whereabouts is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Central Indiana at 317-262-8477 (TIPS).
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels