Listen Live

INDIANAPOLIS — A man has been charged in connection to a shooting at an Indianapolis funeral home that injured five people last month.

Dominique Baquet, 28, has been charged with unlawful possession of a firearm by a serious and violent felon and carrying a gun without a license.

The Marion County Prosecutor’s Office said they are still investigating. They did not say if Baquet was the one that shot and injured the five people.

A 4-year-old girl and a 16-year-old girl were among the people shot at Sprowl Funeral & Cremation Care on July 31.

Court documents said surveillance video shows another person shooting a gun before Baquet. They have not released the name of that person.

They are still testing the casings recovered, and they have not found any of the guns used, said the probable cause affidavit.

Baquet’s bond was lowered to $20,000 from $100,000 by Marion County Judge Mark Stoner. Baquet paid the bond and is now out on GPS monitoring while he awaits trial.