Let us kick off the week with a fun political brainteaser we like to call: “What’s More Offensive?”
Today’s Subject: Former President Barack Obama’s MASSIVE, ‘elitists only’ birthday party on Martha’s Vineyard.
Did you get an invitation to the party? You didn’t? I’m sorry, it must have been overlooked. You voted for him, right? Oh, I know what must have happened. Are you poor? The former First Lady hates the hassle of having the hide all the silverware and good china when non-millionaires drop by.
Well, let’s play the game together anyway, peasant. This question is a tough one this week, but I have faith that you can do this – even if you’re poor!
First, here is a photo of Obama’s “scaled-back” gathering of the rich:
Okay, so that was a photo of Woodstock in 1969. The crowds at that event were a little smaller there than they were at the Obama’s guarded estate on Martha’s Vineyard last weekend.
Multiple photos of Obama’s birthday bash emerged on social media courtesy of the event’s DJ. Sadly, someone from Obama’s inner circle discovered the security breach and forced their deletion.
We can’t have people exercising their First Amendment rights by posting stealth photos! There’s a pandemic to win! Who knows how many people could die an agonizing death from such a careless action?
By the way, here’s one of the photos:
Uh, oh. It looks to me like such touch dancing might have occurred. And as we all know, that frequently leads to unprotected sex. And by ‘unprotected,’ I mean ‘sex between the unvaccinated.’
So let’s “circle back” to our question, shall we?
What’s More Offensive About Obama’s Party?
- Selection A: The Hypocrisy.
- Selection B: The Brazenness of the Hypocrisy.
Before you answer, here’s some helpful context: Obama has a huge track of being a complete and total hypocrite AND throwing your face in it.
- He’s deeply concerned about wealth inequality, yet he purchased a massive estate on Martha’s Vineyard for $11.75 million dollars.
- He’s so concerned about global warming that he purchased an estate located on the very land that he says is going to fall into the ocean sometime in the next decade or so.
- He claims ‘walls don’t work,’ yet he’s guarded by walls.
- He said large public gatherings such as funerals, weddings, and going to school was reckless during a pandemic, yet he fully supported the BLM marches AND he just held a massive birthday gathering in which multiple people were seen NOT WEARING MASKS!
Are you ready to offer an answer yet or do you still need some help? Either way, do us a solid and listen to Mock n’ Rob’s take on this heartwarming tale of blatant hypocrisy and elitism.
Random Question: Has anyone ever created a ‘pop-up book’ about Woodstock? That seems like the kind of literature that would be a very big seller at an adult bookstore.