Former President Barack Obama is throwing caution to the wind and hosting a major superspreader event for his 60th birthday!
Here are the details you need to know:
- The event will be held on his nearly 30-acre estate in Massachusetts.
- Over 700 people will be in attendance.
- You’re not one of them.
- 200 of those in attendance will be ‘servants.’
- Pearl Jam will provide unmasked entertainment.
- Guests will reportedly be asked to take a coronavirus test and be vaccinated ahead of the event.
- “It’s going to be big,” according to a source who spoke with the Hill.
Fun Fact: Obama and former first lady Michelle Obama purchased the $11.75 million mansion in 2019, which is located in the Edgartown section of the island.
In 2009, Obama made $400,000 per year when entered the White House. Now, he’s worth over $70 Million. He must have sold a lot of books.
Mock n’ Rob have more in the clip below.
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Second-Largest Jackpot in Hoosier Lottery History Won in Speedway
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Kendall And Casey
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Man Charged with Murder, Body Found During Investigation Into Missing Rush County Girl