Great news! We’ve identified the root cause of the crisis at the southern border!
Sadly, Vice President Kamala Harris has failed to reach the same conclusion.
Nevertheless, the VP has been hard at work in her investigation and is finally ready to unveil her “Five-Point Plan to Tackle the Root Causes of The Border Crisis.”
‘Five-point’ plans are very popular these days:
- Addressing economic insecurity and inequality.
- Combating corruption, strengthening democratic governance, and advancing the rule of law.
- Promoting respect for human rights, labor rights, and free press.
- Countering and preventing violence, extortion, and other crimes perpetrated by criminal gangs, trafficking networks, and other organized criminal organizations.
- Combating sexual, gender-based, and domestic violence.
The White House has yet to reveal how they will implement this highly ineffective plan, but we look forward to Democrats blaming Republicans for its failure in the very near future.
End of Message.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance