INDIANAPOLIS — A new food festival is coming to the Circle City.
The Indy Chicken & Beer Festival will take place Sunday, Sept. 25 on the grounds of the Pavilion at Pan Am in downtown Indy.
The festival will have two sessions with a limited ticket capacity of 1,600 total tickets. Each session will hold a maximum of 800 attendees.
- Session 1: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Session 2: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
This is an event for adults 21 and over. Tickets will not be available at the door.
General admission tickets are $30 and include four chicken samples and five beer samples. VIP tickets are $40 and include early admission into the event, six chicken samples, and five beer samples.
A portion of the proceeds will benefit The Hospitality Relief Fund, which was created by the Indiana Restaurant and Lodging Association to give back to employees of the hospitality industry during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Participating restaurants include:
- Milktooth (w/Estaban Rosas)
- Beholder (by John Brooks)
- Fat Dan’s
- Chicken Scratch by Chef Tia’s (new restaurant coming soon)
- Goodwood Brewing (new brewery/restaurant)
- Port of Peri Peri
- Blind Owl Brewery
- Pier 48
- Taste of Innova Wings + Greens
- Huge Impact
- Public House
- Hollyhock Hill
- Paul’s Kitchen
- Super Sharks
- Goodwood Brewing Co. Indianapolis
- Ash & Elm Cider Co.
- Blind Owl Brewing
- Indiana City Brewing
- 450 North Brewing