CRAWFORDSVILLE, Ind. — The Indiana Department of Transportation will hold a hiring fair Thursday in Crawfordsville.
The hiring fair will be held in the Subdistrict building (139 W. 400 N.) in Crawfordsville from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Full-time highway maintenance technicians (with CDL) start at $20 per hour and full-time equipment mechanics start at $21.96 per hour.
No CDL is required to apply and interview. Walk-ins are welcome.
For more information, visit the INDOT jobs website or text INDOT Careers to 468311.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance