INDIANAPOLIS — A man faces charges for hitting and killing two people with his car while driving drunk, says the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department.
Grahm Parker, 27, was arrested Monday.
Police say Parker was driving southwest on Kentucky Ave. late Sunday night when his Ford Focus veered onto the shoulder, hitting and killing 31-year-old Cody Dion and 32-year-old Geoffrey Wilson.
Police said Monday they believe alcohol was a factor in the crash.
Parker faces two counts of causing death when operating a vehicle while intoxicated and one count of operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
Parker is due in court on Thursday, online court records show.
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Macy's is Bringing the Politics to Thanksgiving this Year