INDIANAPOLIS — Families of children who attend Indianapolis Public Schools are invited to Monday’s IPS Back to School Festival.
The festival will be held at the Children’s Museum Polar Bear Parking Lot, located on Illinois St. just north of 32nd St.
The event will run from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
This year’s event is a drive-thru event.
Students who attend with a parent or guardian will receive a backpack with school supplies, important IPS back-to-school information, and other giveaways. School IDs are not required.
Resources provided include:
- Free backpacks with school supplies (while supplies last)
- Free school uniforms (limited quantities and sizes, while supplies last)
- Science kits
- School immunization and COVID-19 vaccine information
For information on how to get to the parking lot, visit the My IPS website.
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Macy's is Bringing the Politics to Thanksgiving this Year