INDIANAPOLIS — Get ready, Colts fans, because training camp is right around the corner!
2021 Colts Training Camp will kick off Wednesday, July 28 at Grand Park Sports Campus in Westfield.
The Colts and the City of Westfield will welcome fans back to training camp for the first time since 2019. There’s no charge to attend training camp, but guests must have a free ticket to enter each day.
Due to the remaining NFL COVID-19 protocols, players will not be able to interact with fans during training camp. Fans must maintain a 20-foot distance between themselves and players and coaches. As such, photographs and autographs will not be permitted at any time.
However, most other COVID-19 protocols will be relaxed or eliminated, specifically:
- There will be no COVID-19-related capacity restrictions for fans.
- There will be no COVID-19 screening required for entry.
- While masks and face coverings will be encouraged, they will be optional. A dedicated “mask required” section will be available for fans in high-risk health categories or who would prefer to sit in a masked area.
The Colts are scheduled to host 19 practices, featuring a mix of morning, afternoon, and evening practice times, that are open to the public. If practice is moved indoors, fans will not be able to attend.
Colts camp will include multiple themed days. Scheduled theme days include:
- Camp Kickoff – Wednesday, July 28
- Youth Sports Day – Thursday, July 29
- “Out Of Office” Day – Friday, July 30
- Kid’s Day, presented by Riley Children’s Health and “Back Together Saturday” – Saturday, July 31
- Back to School Day – Monday, August 2
- Sunrise Fitness Day, presented by Planet Fitness – Tuesday, August 3
- Colts Community Day – Wednesday, August 4
- Hall of Fame Day, powered by Kerauno – Saturday, August 7
- Bike to Camp Day, presented by Meijer – Sunday, August 8
- Armed Forces Day – Wednesday, August 11
- “Thirsty Thursday,” presented by Bud Light – Thursday, August 12
- Fan Appreciation Day, presented by CenterPoint Energy – Friday, August 13
- Frontline Worker Appreciation Day – Tuesday, August 17
- Grandparents Day – Wednesday, August 18
- “Mom & Tots Day Out” – Thursday, August 19
Another highlight for Colts fans will be joint practices with the Carolina Panthers. These early evening practices on Thursday, August 12, and Friday, August 13, will be open to the public.
In addition to fun family-friendly activities and training camp action, fans will also be able to get a coronavirus shot during Colts Training Camp. The Colts will, along with the Hamilton Co. Health Department and IU Health, host a free COVID-19 clinic onsite during camp. The clinic will be open in Colts City during all practice sessions open to fans and will offer the Pfizer vaccine.
For more information, visit the Colts Training Camp site.