Remember when President Joe Biden promised he would not raise taxes on anyone making less than $400,000 per year?
Let me refresh your memory with this highlight from Biden’s drool-worthy April congressional address:
Biden: “I will not impose any tax increase on people making less than $400,000 dollars.”
‘Honest Joe Biden’ and Kamala Harris repeated that tax pledge a few other times as well – roughly 60 times, according to Americans For Tax Reform.
That was Biden’s pledge and it was absolutely true. How do we know? Because it was fact-checked and determined to be “accurate” by the Washington Post and USA Today. Would respected beacons of journalism lie to you?
“I’m stunned,” said nobody.
Hey, remember when Barack Obama promised you could keep your healthcare plan?
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels