INDIANAPOLIS — A man has been arrested for a series of robberies on Indy’s east and southeast sides.
On Sunday, detectives arrested 25-year-old Kristopher Ogden for his involvement in at least five business robberies.
During their investigation, detectives learned that an orange Pontiac Grand Am was used in the robberies. Investigators linked this vehicle to one driven by Ogden during a DUI investigation in January when Ogden was arrested and a search warrant was carried out on his car.
Detectives also found several pieces of evidence tying Ogden to the robberies, along with a single-shot black powder pistol.
Ogden is accused of robbing the following businesses:
- Family Dollar – 5220 English Ave.
- Family Dollar – 3522 E. Raymond St.
- Dollar General – 8760 Southeastern Ave.
- Dollar General – 2182 N. Mitthoefer Rd.
- Dollar General – 5210 English Ave.