Get your slow clap ready…
Hogsett delivered a surprisingly decent performance inspired by an Al Pacino movie…
What’s that? Oh wait, we’ve been corrected.
The mayor gave a heart-felt speech welcoming a crowd attending the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra.
A brilliant mind on the internet noticed that Hogsett’s words sounded awfully familiar. A little too familiar.
You smell that? Smells like… a Scent of a Woman to us!
Watch as Hogsett and Pacino’s character, Lt. Co. Frank, speak from the heart as one.
Thank you to the creative editor behind this!
Please let us know who you are at email@example.com
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels