INDIANAPOLIS — A man is dead after being hit by a vehicle Tuesday morning on the city’s northeast side.
IMPD officers were called to the area of East Fall Creek Parkway North Drive, west of Emerson Way, just before 5 a.m., reports WISH-TV.
After the car hit the man, it crashed and the driver of the car walked a half-mile in order to call the police, according to IMPD.
The driver of the car was taken to a hospital for treatment. His condition is unknown.
Police have not identified the victim.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Indiana State Police K9 Koda Receives Life-Saving Armor
Indianapolis Firefighter Among More than 20 Arrested in Child Solicitation Sting
Big Ten Championship Game's Future in Indianapolis Uncertain After 2024.