INDIANAPOLIS — The Indiana Department of Transportation will host 10 hiring fairs across the state on Thursday.
The hiring fairs will run from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. local time.
INDOT has more than 100 open positions, but the greatest need is for skilled trade positions.
INDOT recently increased starting pay for highway technicians and several other positions to $19 per hour, with opportunities to move up to $20 with a valid commercial driver’s license.
Hiring Fair Locations include:
- Aurora – 8074 W. U.S. Highway 50, Aurora, IN 47001
- Bluffton – 2800 W. State Road 124, Bluffton, IN 46714
- Cloverdale – 10 High St, Cloverdale, IN 46120
- Elkhart – 58905 County Road 9, Elkhart, IN 46517
- Fort Wayne – 5333 Hatfield Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46808
- Gary – 7601 Melton Road, Gary, IN 46401
- Indianapolis – 7105 E. Brookville Road, Indianapolis, IN 46239
- Seymour – 185 Agrico Lane, Seymour, IN 47274
- Wabash – 1178 Manchester Avenue, Wabash, IN 46992
- West Lafayette – 2319 U.S. Highway 231, West Lafayette, IN 47906
If you’re ready to apply for a career with INDOT, visit the Work for Indiana website to find open positions.
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels