WASHINGTON —Wyoming Congresswoman Liz Cheney has officially been ousted as the third highest-ranking House Republican. She was removed by a voice vote.
According to a person in the room, Cheney told the GOP conference the nation needs a Republican Party “based on truth” to shape the future. She said they cannot let former President Trump “drag us backward and make us complicit in his efforts to unravel our democracy.” Cheney added his path of lies will be the Party’s “destruction.”
Cheney has been in hot water with her own party after she claimed the election was not stolen, despite what Trump and his allies have said. She was also one of ten House Republicans to vote in favor of impeaching Trump for inciting the riot at the U.S. Capitol on January 6th.
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels