OWEN COUNTY, Ind.–A man who was wanted on several arrest warrants from multiple counties was arrested in Owen County Monday night.
State police say they were trying to find Andrew Bradley, 44, of Bloomington. Through “numerous investigative strategies”, they say they found Bradley at a farm on Smith Road in Owen County.
At about 7:30 pm, investigators say they drove toward the driveway. Bradley ran behind the house and through the fields while officers were a long distance away.
State police say they used investigators in a helicopter to locate Bradley. Those investigators then let the officers on the ground know where he was. Bradley eventually stopped running and surrendered, police say.
“Excellent teamwork, seamless cooperation between departments, and thorough planning resulted in a dangerous individual being arrested without a major incident. The citizens can rest easier knowing Mr. Bradley is in custody,” said Greg Day, state police sergeant.
Bradley was taken to the Owen County Jail on the following offenses:
- Failure to Appear on Dealing Methamphetamine Over 10 Grams, Level 2 Felony (Monroe County)
- Failure to Appear on Possession of Methamphetamine Over 28 Grams, Level 3 Felony (Monroe County)
- Armed Robbery, Level 3 Felony (Monroe County)
- Criminal Recklessness with Firearm Shooting Into a Building, Level 3 Felony (Monroe County)
- Auto Theft, Level 6 Felony (Monroe County)
- Dealing Methamphetamine Over 10 Grams, Level 2 Felony (Putnam County)
- Possession of Methamphetamine Over 28 Grams, Level 3 Felony (Putnam County)
- Possession of Marijuana, Class B Misdemeanor (Putnam County)
- Resisting Law Enforcement by Fleeing in a Vehicle, Level 6 Felony (Owen County)
- New Charge of Resisting Law Enforcement by Fleeing on Foot, Class A Misdemeanor
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels