INDIANAPOLIS — Indy Metro Police have arrested a suspect in an armed robbery.
Police were called March 11 to the 3000 block of N. Arlington Avenue on a report of an armed carjacking.
Officers arrived and got a description of the suspect and the vehicle that was stolen.
Officers found the stolen vehicle in the 1900 block of N. Emerson Ave. and found the suspect, later identified as 48-year-old Ricky Wilson, running away.
A short time later, Wilson was arrested for suspicion of robbery.
The Marion County Prosecutor’s Office will review the case and make a final charging decision.
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Red, White, & Bowl With Hammer & Nigel Presented By Jack Daniels