America’s newly-elected President is planning to sign a total of 17 Executive Orders Wednesday, but Mock n’ Rob are betting he’ll only have the stamina to sign 10.
Regardless of how many Executive Orders Biden signs before nodding off, there’s a little something here to infuriate everyone on the political right.
Here’s the full list, according to Biden’s transition team:
- Launch a “100 Days Masking Challenge” and Leading by Example in the Federal Government.
- Re-Engage with the World Health Organization to Make Americans and the World Safer.
- Structure Our Federal Government to Coordinate a Unified National Response [to Covid-19]
- Extend Eviction and Foreclosure Moratoriums
- Extend Student Loan Pause
- Rejoin the Paris Agreement on Climate Change
- Roll Back President Trump’s Environmental Actions in Order to Protect Public Health and the Environment and Restore Science
- Launch a Whole-of-Government Initiative to Advance Racial Equity
- Reverse President Trump’s Executive Order Excluding Undocumented Immigrants from the Reapportionment Count
- Preserve and Fortify Protections for Dreamers
- Reverse the Muslim Ban
- Repeal of Trump Interior Enforcement Executive Order
- Stop Border Wall Construction
- Deferred Enforced Departure for Liberians Presidential Memorandum
- Preventing and Combating Discrimination on the Basis of Gender Identity or Sexual Orientation
- Executive Branch Personnel Ethics Executive Order
- Regulatory Process Executive Order and Presidential Memorandum
The rage tweets from conservatives are going to be hot and heavy Wednesday night. See you there.
Also, check out the following segment from the Mock n’ Rob Show: