INDIANAPOLIS — A man shot several times this morning on the east side is dead.
The 20-year-old man was rushed to the hospital after being shot on Hoyt Avenue just east of Sherman. He died soon after they got him there.
No word yet on any suspects.
The shooting comes in the middle of a violent week in Indianapolis, in which five people were shot and killed in four separate shootings on Tuesday.
Please call 317-262-TIPS if you have any information on any of these shootings.
- FOUND: Momo the Monkey on the Loose: Indianapolis’ East Side on High Alert
- Pence: Trump Owes it to the American People to Debate
- NWS: Expect a Rainy Wednesday Across Indiana
- Pacers GM: Contract Extension Talks with Buddy Hield Are “At a Halt” But That Doesn’t Mean They’re Done
- Murder Suspect Kevin Mason Captured
The Dangers of Brown Friday & How You Can Prepare for the Worst
Fitness Studios Say Holding Company Has Not Paid Employees
Police: Woman Killed, Infant Hurt in Head-On Crash with Semi-Truck
ISP: Truck Driver Killed After Exiting Vehicle
Small Plane Crashes Near Shelbyville Airport, Two People Dead
U.S. 31 Lanes Now Open After Fatal Crash
Fishers Marching Band Appears in 2023 Macy's Parade
Feds, Rush County Sheriff Search Home In Valerie Tindall's Disappearance