Welcome to the United States of America: where ‘Freedom of Speech’ is under attack, but Universal Healthcare is a “human right.”
No one understands the importance of protecting the right to ‘free speech’ better than the brilliant and insightful minds of America’s most revered and valuable treasure: the celebrity.
Yes, the American celebrity – particularly those who rose to prominence as a result of being featured in homemade pornography – is an authority on all things great and small:
- The proven science of climate change AND gender fluidity.
- The “equality for all” that can only be achieved through making broad-based judgments about white conservatives while simultaneously creating government programs to reinforce the racist belief that minorities are incapable of achieving the American dream without government assistance.
- How a government that is nearly $30 trillion in debt can easily afford to provide healthcare for all 7.8 billion inhabitants of the planet by raising taxes on only 11.8 million people in the United States.
- How green energy technology that hasn’t even been invented yet can become an instant reality by willing it into existence and economic viability via Congressional legislation.
Indeed, there is much we can learn from the grand, majestic, and insightful celebrity – despite the fact that roughly half of them have a high school diploma.
Sadly, there are certain celebrities each year who are tragically discarded by the one and only higher power to which all Hollywood creatures must honor and serve: the progressive.
2020 set an all-new record for cancel culture in Hollywood, and this year’s list of celebrities now deemed “unclean” is most impressive!
Check Out These Names:
- Ellen DeGeneres. . . over allegations of a toxic workplace.
- J.K. Rowling . . . for anti-trans Tweets.
- “Vogue” editor Anna Wintour. . . for an alleged history of not supporting or elevating Black content creators and employees.
- Hilaria Baldwin . . . for PRETENDING to be Spanish
- Lea Michele . . . after fellow “Glee” actress Samantha Marie Ware accused her of various microaggressions on the set.
- Kirstie Alley . . . for criticizing the Oscars’ diversity initiative, and for being a Trump supporter.
- Bryan Adams . . . for blaming the pandemic on, quote, “Some [effing] bat eating, wet market animal selling, virus making greedy bastards.”
- Chris Pratt . . . for being a member of a supposedly anti-LGBTQ church. Also, his perceived conservative views led to him being unofficially named Hollywood’s worst “Chris.”
- YouTuber Gabi DeMartino . . . for selling pictures of herself as a toddler flashing the camera on her OnlyFans.
Please Note: All votes to cancel celebrities remain sealed and known only to the members of the Progressive Academy until such time as said “celebrity” is no longer considered a “bankable star” capable of creating vast amounts of wealth for the Hollywood community.
Did you know that for just $0.35 a day – less than a cup of coffee – you can sponsor a discarded celebrity via the Hammer and Nigel Foundation for Hollywood Hasbeens?
Learn more by clicking the link below!
Accused Delphi Killer Defense Claims Killings Were Part of Nordic Ritual
Transgender Child Molestation Suspect Found Dead at Johnson County Jail
Dr. Stokes Resigns as Superintendent from Hamilton Southeastern
John Fetterman Body Double
First Lady of Indianapolis, Stephanie Hogsett, Files for Divorce from Mayor Joe Hogsett
Why Dr. Stokes Resigned from Hamilton Southeastern
Man Describes Missing F-35 Crashing Near His House
Bob Dylan Performs Unannounced Set at Farm Aid 2023 in Noblesville